Total Steel Darwin is ideally located to service Northern Australia and surrounding regions through its new purpose-built, fully integrated, steel distribution and processing centre at East Arm, just 17 km from Darwin CBD.
Our stock holdings and processing equipment place us in a very strong position to service our customers like no other in the region, resulting in competitive lead times and cost savings.
All backed up by many years of experience since 1976, commitment to service, quality and national/international network of branches and suppliers.
Our speciality is servicing the mining, maintenance and heavy engineering sectors but also includes a broad range of steel users outside these sectors.
- Northern Australia's largest stock holding of wear/high impact resistant plate from 5mm through to 140mm
- GR250/350 plate
- RHS, Flats, Angles, Hot rolled/Floor plate sheet
- We can manage and source our clients' material requirements - even if we don't stock it we source it for you.
- State of the art plasma cutting and oxy profile machines
- Internal digitising and CNC programming
- Drilling and countersinking
- Saw Cutting
48 Dawson Street, East Arm, NT 0822
Phone: +61 8 8984 4324
Fax: +61 8 8947 4615
Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
After Hours or Emergency call out service available on request.
TSA Conditions of Sale
TSA Credit Application - Darwin